Have you recently had an accident, been in the midst of a storm or accidentally side swiped something? Occurrences like these, and lodging an insurance claim can be stressful and inconvenient, particularly if you are travelling when something untoward happens.
Our aim, is to make the entire process as simple for you as we can. Let us take care of things, afterall, we are specialists in completing insurance repairs. In fact, we are a preferred repairer for most insurance companies.
We have a dedicated Insurance Manager who will step you through the entire process, saving you valuable time and energy. And at the end, we will return your caravan back to you as if it just came off the showroom floor.
- Remain calm
- Assess the damage, take photos and/or video. Write a few notes down about what happened. Its important to keep any parts that fall off, or have been damaged. They may seem redundant to you now but, these generally need to be assessed for damage before your insurer will cover new ones.
- Plan your next step.
- Is the van towable?
- do I need a tow truck?
- is the van water tight?
- how do I need to store it now?
- What valuables need to be taken out of the van?
1. Contact your insurance company
– they will provide you with a claim number.
2. Contact us 03 8339 0772.
-We will advise you whether you require a booking time or not. Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to proceed to quote stage without you even leaving your house.
3. Obtain a quote
– We will prepare the quote and submit this direct to your insurance company. There is no work for you to do here at all. If we have made a booking time for you for us to inspect the caravan, you can take your caravan home with you again on the same day. We will guide you about any special storage instructions.
4. Repair is approved
-We will contact you and advise that your insurer has authorised the repair and now order all parts/materials needed for the works.
5. Complete repair
– Once we have received all of the parts/materials for your caravan, we will make a booking time and complete the repair.
6. Complete the Quality check
7. You collect your caravan.
We have the capacity to complete all types of insurance repairs:
-fibre glass repairs and paint
There are times where damage may seem minor, however our assessment may differ. An option is to seek an opinion before deciding. Hail damage is a prime example. It may appear to have caused no damage, but hail can cause subsequent damage, for example compromised seals, and even small dents can significantly reduce your caravans value.
This will depend on the nature of the repairs. We will offer you guidance at your booking time.
We always prioritise travellers, as we understand the inconvenience caused when an accident happens during travel. If you have a trip planned, simply discuss this with us and we will work to accommodate your needs/plans.
It is a good idea to get your servicing up to date while the caravan is under repair and a good opportunity to consider any alterations you may have been considering.
All repairs are covered under warranty and you will be provided with a warranty policy when you collect your caravan.